Monday, February 27, 2012

Back on track

All in all, today was a good day. Down 4 pounds, keeping eating in check, started PT for the ankle. Not too shabby. I was a little discouraged after therapy (AKA Torture) today, as the ankle instability is extraordinarily limiting my ability to do most of the exercises, and the pain I experienced during and after therapy was pretty bad. I wanted to try some biking today (of the stationary variety) but it was not in the cards. I need to try to build some strength in my ankle before I stress it too much more.

In the meantime, I've been torturing myself thinking about the "what-ifs". What if therapy doesn't work? What if it gets better and I re-injure it? What if, what if, what if. Sometimes the internet is a curse with all the info available out there. Oh well, time to forget about the what ifs and just focus on the here and now.

I did my PT exercises like a good patient, did some crunches and ab work. It's better than attacking that bag of cheetos in the cabinet... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment