Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A long week with no running...

I am starting to go a little crazy from no running, no biking, and not much walking. I would walk more if I could, but even a little walking causes the pain to get worse. I go back to the foot doctor tomorrow, I guess we will see what the next step is. I've had a couple of treatments on it from my chiropractor (ultrasound, electrical stimulation and ice) but it doesn't seem to have helped too much yet.

I've not been dealing too well with my emotions since my injury. I've been eating a little too much, neglecting my core and strength work and just been in a funk. Not to mention I have been seized with crazy jealousy every time I see someone running. Surprisingly, I managed to lose 0.2 pounds despite sabotaging myself off and on over the week, so I will take that happily. Started back to watching what I eat again yesterday, back on the core work today. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be cleared to get back on the bike if nothing else, but I guess we will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment