Thursday, February 23, 2012

Yay, no tendon tear!

The MRI came back okay, so I am thankful for that! Unfortunately, I still have a lot of instability in the ankle and have to wear a lace up brace whenever I am walking. I started physical therapy today and will have to go 3x per week for the next 4 weeks at least. Already got some home exercises to work on too! I'm really hoping PT helps, otherwise the next step is surgery to tighten my tendons, which will be a downtime of 6-8 weeks plus several months of PT.

I've been better with my eating lately too. I slipped a little today, but I feel if you really want something, you should eat it. I know if I deprive myself of everything I want at some point I will just binge on junk. I'm still within my points range, so I am not going to beat myself up about it.

I still can't run, but cleared to bike and swim... will be trying some swimming this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment