Wednesday, February 1, 2012

No running for a week...

Someone please shoot me. No running for one week. No biking for one week. Minimal walking for one week. I think I may go crazy. It is most likely some tendonitis I have going on in my right leg. We are giving it a week to see if it improves, if not, it may be a stress fracture. Ugh. I am not a patient person. Waiting a week may drive me insane. Oh well, nothing but RICE and NSAIDS for the next week. Chiro tomorrow to check out the back, but it is feeling a lot better today, so I think they will cut me loose to at least do some core work.

The challenge for me in the meantime will be how to deal with my stress. Running is how I deal with it. Running has replaced food for dealing with my stress. Now I need to make sure I don't slip back into letting food be my comfort, since I cannot run, bike or do much exercise in general. Looks like I better break out some crochet or something...

Don't Run Jenn Don't Run... I do not like the sound of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment