Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sidelined...

Yeah, so I am not too happy right now. I injured my back last night and have been in pain since. I went to the chiropractor today and he worked on my back for a bit, and did some electrical stimulation and ice, and it feels better, but I am sidelined until further notice, and I have to go back to the chiro on Thursday. While all of this has been going on, I also managed to do something to my heel/ankle, and I fear it is worse than my plantar fasciitis. Normally, I don't have any pain unless I am walking, and even then the pain eases up as the day goes on. Today, it just throbbed all day long, no matter what. NSAIDS, ice, stretching... nothing has helped. Tomorrow I go in to see the podiatrist to make sure there is nothing more serious going on there. Wish me luck!

I don't do well with not being able to run... I go a little crazy. I feel bad for my husband and son if I can't get back to it by Thursday... Unfortunately, I can't even walk right now. Bleah.

Well, I did have a bit of good news today, down another 0.2 pounds. I could be irritated, but I figure any downward trend on the scale is a good one. Plus, I was able to fit into an old pair of jeans which were too tight, only to find out now they are too loose. That is always a confidence booster!

Until the next time... hopefully I will have some good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment