Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I hate being sick

It sucks, just sucks. I managed to get to the gym and do a 6.35 mile bike ride yesterday, but was too exhausted to manage any abs or pushups for the day. The good news for yesterday is that I was down 0.6 pounds, so I was pretty excited. I didn't do very good on my eating yesterday, but managed to keep it okay over all.

Today was a little better. I still feel pretty crappy, but got to the gym and did a 1.6 mile run and a 8.25 stationary bike ride. I was more mindful of what I was eating today. I must remember to track so I know what I ate, rather than just guess. I even did my ab workout and pushups today, even though it was the last thing I felt like doing. 4 sets of 20 girly push-ups in the books.

I'm finding it so much more difficult to stay motivated now that my workouts have been forced inside. I've quickly realized part of my love of running is also my love of being outside. It's going to be a long few months...

No comments:

Post a Comment