Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thank You!


I need to take some time to thank people. Namely, my mom, my husband, and my son, who have been those most directly impacted by my new obsession for running. I am sure they are sick of hearing me talk about it, but they have been nothing but supportive. I was going to skip my run today because of the snow. My mom called this morning and encouraged me to head out right away and beat the snow, so I did. Thanks Mom. I was reluctant to get out there, but I am so thankful I did. Funny how moms always seem to know best.

I also need to thank all my blog followers (up to 5, so exciting!), friends (Facebook or otherwise) who must deal with my new obsession. I fill up their feeds with posts about my workouts, and they often take time to "like" my update, or post words of encouragement. The encouragement I receive from others is what keeps me going when I have a bad day, week or month. Becoming fit is hard, and sometimes frustrating work, but it is so worth it!

Additional work out today: 4 x 20 girly push-ups, 50 crunches, 20 unsupported dead bugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment