Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One real push-up!

I just started doing push-ups about a week or so ago when I joined a challenge on Daily Mile to do 20 push-ups a day. I have not done push-ups since college, so my goal was to do one real push-up by the end of the month. I'm proud to say, after just a week or so of doing girly push-ups, I managed one real push-up today! It wasn't pretty, it probably wasn't perfect form, but it was done! I think I shall amend my goal. I would like to do one set of 5 real push-ups by the end of the month. I will be increasing my sets and reps in the meantime! I'm working on increasing my reps for my core work too. A physical terrorist I used to have often told me, "ignore the core, you go no more"... so very true! I still hate core work though!

No comments:

Post a Comment